They say that clothes maketh a man. And, it is often true for women as well. Not only clothes, the way we accessorize our look while stepping out also goes a long way in placing you in the ‘diva’ bucket. And, what better way to accessorize your look than with a bag that just completes the ensemble! When trying to be the talk of the town, from the fashion perspective, we reach out to celebrities and try to imbibe their style. Though we might not be able to afford the Guccis and the Chanels all the time, we can certainly draw inspiration from the celebrities who carry the costliest bags.
Here is our list of the celebrities that carry the costliest bags:
- Lady Gaga – She is known for her inimitable style, both in terms of her music and fashion. While we love the hit maker’s singles from Telephone to Born this Way, Judas to Poker Face and many more, her fashion can be little difficult to follow. Even though the singer and American Horror Story actress is often seen flaunting Chanel, Hermès an
- d Birkin arm candies aka bags.
- Beyoncé – Queen Bey as she is often referred to as Beyoncé is famous for her hipster style. However, that doesn’t stop the Halo and Single Ladies from being seen carrying Her Louis Vuitton bags
- Jessica Alba –The Sin City, Fantastic Four and Into the Blue actress, who has now co-founded a consumer goods company called The Honest Company, is one of the A-league actresses who sports high fashion bags like the M2Malletier and Valentino. She is also sometimes caught by the paparazzi flaunting her Coach bag.
- Cara Delevingne – English model and actress Cara Delevingne rarely gets it wrong when it comes to stepping out looking like a million bucks. The Suicide Squad and Paper Towns actress, who has walked the ramp for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, is known to rock the likes of Mulberry, Stella McCartney,and Chanel bags.
- Rihanna –The Barbadian beauty,who regularly sets the dance floor on fire with her singles like We Found Love, Diamonds, S&M and more also sets women’s hearts on fire with her impeccable style and her eye candy bags from the house of AzzedineAlaïa, Chanel and Louis Vuitton. She is also seen sometimes with her River Island bags.
- Miranda Kerr – The Australian beauty, who has won hearts and ramps all over the world, is a famous endorser of bags from Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton and Celine. Her closet is admirably filled with totes, slings and clutches alike. After all, it pays to be featured on the Forbes list of the highest-earning models and spend her moolah on the Samantha Thavasas, Smythsons and Sonia Rykiels.
While our closet is incomplete without bags of all shapes, sizes,andcolors, ranging from totes, to sling bags and clutches and we often times aspire to own celebrity-designed and celebrity-endorsed bags, it is but natural that we sigh seeing the likes of our celebrities don such beauties. If not buy them, we can at least get inexpensive versions of such bags or better still rent them from the many online sites easily at our disposal these days.