Posted on Aug 24, 2009 | Comments 1
Police were called to investigate a burglary in Lindsay Lohan’s Los Angeles home for the second time in three months.
Norma Eisenman, Los Angeles police officer, says that the possible break was reported to police on early Sunday.
Lohan says that police are determining whether any property was missing from the home.
According to an officer at L.A. Police Department’s Hollywood station, no one was home during the burglary, which Lohan discovered after the fact. He gave no other details except to say that no arrests had been made.
It was reported that the Mean Girls star, 23, arrived home at about 3am to find some of her things gone, and she then called Michael Lohan, her father, who called the local authorities.
Source: Daily Mail
Filed Under: NEWS & EVENTS